- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? 1.1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of creating an account in Néxudus Spaces, registering to use our site, newsletters subscription, posting materials or requesting any information. This involves personal information such as e-mail, name, username and password. Users shall keep a secure password for the use of Néxudus Spaces and such password shall be changed no less frequently than monthly. Users are responsible of keeping their password confidential. Users are asked to change the password automatically by the platform once they subscribe, so we don’t have access to that information.
- Some details of the fulfillments and transactions you carry out through your Néxudus Spaces, whether this is required for our billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Some information regarding your use of Néxudus Spaces platform such as your account storage’s use, numbers of logins, and other information displayed on your Néxudus Spaces Account. We always take responsable endeavours to use any information that we collect in order to give you the best service and to improve the platform.
- We don’t store credit card information in our servers.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If Commons Lounge or Néxudus S.L is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets. In these cases you will be properly notified previously.
- Improving your user and browsing experience.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, whether you consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you general commercial communications about Commons products that may interest you, newsletter with features updates and other information that may complete your experience with our products.
- Commons Lounge and Néxudus S.L. will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Notify you about changes in our services, privacy policies or technical issues that may arise.
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
YOUR RIGHT 7.1. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to email@example.com. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for our marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES 8.1. Our site may, from time to time, may contain some links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION 9.1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will also ask you the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. 9.2. Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.